Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final

Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final
Timothy Weah has confirmed that his Celtic loan has come to a premature end before their final three games of the season.The 19-year-old attacker has left to join up with the USAs squad for the upcoming Under-20 World Cup in Poland.Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah2
Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah
The Hoops still have an Old Firm meeting with Rangers to play on Sunday, as well as two games against Hearts (one in the Scottish Cup final), however Weah will not be a part of the squad.He explained the situation in an Instagram statement which read: To all my Celtic fans, I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic.I will be joining my national team to participate in the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday, so Ill be on my way. It was a true honour playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us.As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself.I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance.To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all.Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year2
Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year
In his 16 appearances for the club Weah bagged four goals, though the PSG loanee’s game time dwindled as the campaign wore on.He concluded: I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me.I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way.It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me.
View this post on Instagram To all my Celtic Fans I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic. I will be joining my National team to participate in the U20 World Cup in Poland. With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so Ill be on my way. It was a true honor playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us. As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself. I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance. To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all. I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way. It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me. God blessA post shared by TIMO WEAH (@timothyweah) on


Former Newcastle midfielder Yasin Ben El-Mhanni accused Peter Beardsley of bullying
Manchester United news: Louis van Gaal SLAMS Ole Gunnar

City captain lifts the trophy at the end of the match

With Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United to compete with for a top-four spot this season, the task to continue in the Champions League is not easy - and Anderton believes Spurs need to spend in order to reach the next level. Read More. Tottenham fans send the same message to Toby Alderweireld following first win in new stadium
Kane, Vertonghen and the kit - 4 things learned from Spurs

Mohamed Salah and his Liverpool team-mates have been preparing for Bayern’s arrival

Expected goals (xG) is a statistic used to work out how many goals should be scored in a match. Every single shot is awarded an xG value based on the difficulty of the attempt, with factors including distance from goal, type of shot and number of defenders present affecting the value.
Alternative Premier League table after 28 games, based on

Arnautovic looks more like the player who joined from Stoke City in the summer of 2017

These new TV deals ensured Premier League clubs massive financial downfall from 2016-17 season where even the club finishing bottom of the table will earn around 100 million a year. We take a extension look how the premier league prize money is distributed and the possible prize money for all 20 positions in the league.

Is former Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho set to return to the Premier League

Palace support 'gobsmacked' club doctor after racist abuse near ground UK & international sports | Published: May 12, 2019 Dr Zafar Iqbal says pre-match incident left him devastated and
Crystal Palace News: Club doctor racially abused near

Drenthe says he was frozen out of Madrid by Mourinho

Roma have been knocked out of the Champions League by a controversial pair of VAR decisions in extra time, losing 3-1 to Porto on the night. Eusebio Di Francesco completely revamped after a 3
Edin Dzeko takes hilarious fall after head-to-head with Pepe

Liverpool went on to win the competition after beating Bayern

Tottenham vs Liverpool: Only 'stupid people' judge Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino on trophies, says Joh; Tottenham vs Liverpool: Georginio Wijnaldum reveals lasting friendship with Champions League final opponent; Tottenham vs Liverpool: talkSPORT writers predict who will win Champions League final
Tottenham vs Liverpool: Xherdan Shaqiri says Reds 'deserve

The brilliant typography ensures this moves a little further up the table than some other designs.

Remove card atorvastatin generic looks like The NFL Players Association "tentatively agreed" to let the league take 40 blood samples for HGH tests each week during the season, with a positive result drawing a four-game suspension, according to a memo the union sent players.
De WoazenbuamAusflug zur Brauerei Erdinger : Kommentare

Bradley Dack has 10 goals for Blackburn

John Barnes has dismissed Cesc Fabregas' time at Chelsea by saying he is not one of their legends. Fabregas left the Stamford Bridge pitch in tears as he bid an emotional farewell to the Blues during Saturday's 2-0 FA Cup win over Nottingham Forest.
Greg Whelan | Mark O'MEARA

16. Pep Guardiola  the son of Cruyff  scroll through the gallery to see the coolest footballers in the world

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed that he will be kicking Virgil van Dijk out of his house now that he's got the job as United boss on a full term basis. It's fair to
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to 'evict

Man United stars Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial could both return

Football's most expensive players: Neymar, Coutinho and Pogba on the list, but who could join them this summer? 17th May 2019 News Puddle 0 Comments talkSPORT Spread the love
List of most expensive association football transfers - Wikipedia

Mourinho was sacked as Manchester United boss last week

Jordan Pickford was England's penalty shootout hero once again as Gareth Southgate's men eventually overcame Switzerland to bring an exciting end to a tepid third-place play-off in the Nations League. Three days on from losing their semi-final to the Netherlands due to two defensive gifts and a narrow offside call, the Three Lions returned
Switzerland 0-0 England (AET): A dominant Three Lions win

Pep Guardiola’s Man City take on Huddersfield this weekend

'Paul Pogba should do the decent thing and take himself out of Team of the Year' - Even Manchester United fans can't believe midfielder makes PFA XI.
'Paul Pogba should do the decent thing and take himself out

No comments:

Post a Comment