Raul Jimenez reveals hes a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: My dream is to score in front of the Kop

Raul Jimenez reveals hes a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: My dream is to score in front of the Kop
Raul Jimenez has admitted that he does have a horse in this weekends Premier League title race.The Mexican forward, who has bagged 13 PL goals in his remarkable loan season at the West Midlands club, supports Liverpool the side hell be facing as part of Sundays title showdown.Raul Jimenez has been a revelation for WolvesGETTY4
Raul Jimenez has been a revelation for Wolves
The Miracle of Istanbul was the most amazing game Id ever seen, Jimenez explained to SunSport, Long before the end Id decided Liverpool would be my team.I didnt start out that night wanting them to win. I didnt favour eitherAC Milanor Liverpool at kick-off but when Milan went 3-0 up I wanted Liverpool to score just to keep it interesting.They not only scored once, they scored again and again. Afterwards, I began to like Liverpool.It showed me English players and English teams play until the last second of every match. They never give up.They always try to score the next goal and they defend the goals they score with their lives.Liverpool’s Istanbul triumph inspired a young Jimenez4
Liverpool’s Istanbul triumph inspired a young Jimenez
Liverpool go into the seasons final game with their destiny out of their hands.The Reds are a point behind Manchester City (95-94) with just 90 minutes of football left to play.Jurgen Klopps men host Wolves on Sunday while, Pep Guardiolas side travel for a seemingly easier fixture at Brighton.However, after their miracle comeback against Barcelona to reach the Champions League final in midweek, they wont be writing themselves off by any means.Jimenez is driving Wolves towards the Europa League4
Jimenez is driving Wolves towards the Europa League
Jimenez continued: Were in for a very tough match and its going to be extremely difficult, as Barcelona discovered. But we have a very good team and we can cause anyone problems.It will be the first time Ive seen Anfield and I cant wait to experience playing a team with Liverpools incredible history there on such a massive occasion.The atmosphere is going to be incredible but I love playing in big games against great players and famous clubs.Its a shame for Liverpool that they already have 94 points the most in their history and that they could finish with 97 points and still finish second and lose everything.That must be difficult for them to play so well all season and only lose one game in the Premier League yet still potentially come up short because one other team was a little better.Georginio Wijnaldum and Divock Origi both scored twice against Barcelona4
Georginio Wijnaldum and Divock Origi both scored twice against Barcelona
I receive messages on Instagram all the time from Manchester City, Manchester United and Wolves fans, who tell me, You must win and, We dont want Liverpool to win the league so give 100 per cent.It makes me smile because if it was any other team playing at Anfield I would want Liverpool to win.But my dream is to score in front of the Kop. I also have a friend at Manchester City who wants me to score, too.City goalkeeper Ederson was a team-mate of mine at Benfica so maybe we can do each other a favour.If we beat Liverpool it will be Manchester City who win the Premier League.He can then do me a favour by helping City beat Watford in the FA Cup final to guarantee Wolves play in next seasons Europa League.


Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: 'My dream is to score in front of the Kop' The Wolves striker will be battling against his favourite team as the title
Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man
hollywoodadviser.com/raul-jimenez-reveals-hes-a-liverpool-fan-but-reassures-man-city-fans-my-dream-is-to-score-in-front-of-the-kop/
"But my dream is to score in front of the Kop. I also have a friend at Manchester City who wants me to score, too. "City goalkeeper Ederson was a team-mate of mine at Benfica so maybe we can do each other a favour. "If we beat Liverpool it will be Manchester City who win the Premier League.
Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man


Wolves goal hero Jimenez reveals he is Liverpool fan and 'dreams' of scoring in front of Kop after falling in love during Miracle of Istanbul "But my dream is to score in front of the
Man City fans will enjoy Raul Jimenez's interview before


Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: 'My dream is to score in front of the Kop' Raul Jimenez has admitted that he does have a horse in this weekend's Premier League title race. The Mexican forward, who has bagged 13 PL goals in his talkSPORT 5 days ago

Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man


Home / Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: 'My dream is to score in front of the Sport May 11, 2019 Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: 'My dream is to score in front of the
Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man


Raúl Jiménez: "My dream is to score in front of the Kop. I also have a friend at Manchester City who wants me to score, too. If we beat Liverpool it will be Manchester City who win the Premier League." (twitter.com)
Milner desperate to bag Liverpool league title at Man City's


Raul Jimenez has admitted that he does have a horse in this weekend's Premier League title race.The Mexican forward, who has bagg Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: 'My dream is to score in front of the - CHOCHILINO
Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man


SPLIT LOYALTIES The Wolves striker will be battling against his favourite team as the title is decided on Sunday Raul Jimenez has admitted that he does have a horse in this weekend's Premier League title race. The Mexican forward, who has bagged 13 PL goals in his remarkable loan season at the West Midlands club, […]
Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man


Raul Jimenez reveals he's a Liverpool fan, but reassures Man City fans: 'My dream is to score in front of the Kop' Raul Jimenez has been a revelation for Wolves
Wolves goal hero Jimenez reveals he is Liverpool fan and


Man City fans will enjoy Raul Jimenez's interview before Liverpool. My dream is to score in front of the Kop. team playing at Anfield I would want Liverpool to win. But my dream is to
Raúl Jiménez: "My dream is to score in front of the Kop. I

No comments:

Post a Comment